I wanted to share the layout of Erika & Jason’s wedding album – I love it! They are in the process of selecting their cover leather and parent albums and then we’ll be ordering it, along with a sample for the studio too! I can’t wait!
I got this email this morning from Erika about the album:
“OMGoodness I LOOOOOOOVE the album!!!!!!!!! I wouldn’t change a thing- you did an amaaazing job of arranging the pictures in a way that I relived the whole day. It’s crazy how looking at those pictures in one place like that can stir up all those feelings again… LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Thank you SO much! It is PERFECT! 😀 😀 So excited!”
You can see the full post about their wedding at Indian Summer Lodge in the Heights here.
I highly recommend all of the vendors that Erika & Jason used:
– Venue: Indian Summer Lodge (Located in the Heights.)
– Caterer / Day-of Coordinator: Candy Massoud of Massoud Catering – 281-304-9924
– Wedding Dress by Allure, from Venturas Bridal
– Bridesmaid dresses by B2, from Venturas Bridal
– Grooms / Groomsmen attire by Stephen Geoffrey Suit, rented from Affinity & The Tux Shop
– Hair and Make up by Brandi Groves, Master Hair Design in Spring, Texas
– Rehearsal dinner at Wunsche Bros. Cafe in Old Town Spring
– Wedding Cake by Jenny Abke
– Flowers by Mary McCarthey of The Blooming Idea – 281-465-4288
– DJ – Complete Music – 281-379-1057