As much as I love Houston, I’m still not a fan of the heat. The long summer days can just be so hot and sticky. Muggy. Any thoughts of working outside make me simply start to melt.
It is these days that I long for the crisp, cool, white sheets on my bed. Gone are the heavy sheets of winter, the blankets meant to keep me warm in our 1920 Bungalow. The windows are a bit drafty in our house. This time of year, I put the thin white sheets on my bed. Cool and inviting at the end of a long day.
The white sheets for me mean that summer is here, and it is time to embrace all the beauty that summer brings!
The white sheet. So pure and simple, it makes you look incredible. This is why so many of my clients choose to include it as an outfit in their Hot Mama session. It got me thinking — it is time to once again do a White Sheet Session special. You, me, the camera, and the white sheet. Who is in? I’ve got 10 spots available for the month of June, and another 10 spots for the month of August. (Weekdays only.) What a perfect gift for your wedding anniversary or an upcoming birthday!
Not in Houston? I’ll be in Austin, Portland, Seattle, Chicago (speaking at BlogHer on photography!), New Orleans and Denver this summer. Contact me, let me know what city you are interested in, and we can get it all set up!
The White Sheet Session Details
– These sessions feature the White Sheet. No other outfit changes are included. (I’d suggest nude underwear for under the white sheet if you would like.)
– It is a 45 minute session at my studio in the Heights. Weekdays only. Sessions are available as early as 8am or as late as 6pm.
– Makeup is not included, but can be added for $100 if you would like. (Makeup is included in all of my regular sessions.)
– Albums, gift prints, wall art are all available a la carte and selected at your ordering session.
– Very Special White Sheet Session price: $150
One of the best things about these sessions is that you don’t have to go spend any money on lingerie to wear; I provide it all with the white sheet! That makes it a really outstanding deal!
Contact me and we will get your session all set up! I simply can’t wait to work with you!
Details on longer sessions with more outfit changes and makeup included is available on my pricing page.
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- Business, Brilliantly Episode 7 – Weekend Edition with Kimra Luna - August 30, 2015
- Permission Slip: Business Brilliantly Tips in 10ish Episode 6 - August 26, 2015
- Business, Brilliantly Episode 5 – Weekend Edition with Jessi Sanfilippo - August 9, 2015