I am on the road for most of the month of July — the Avenger of Sexiness North America Tour has started! I traveled in my Mini Cooper from Houston, Texas to Portland, Oregon over the past week, with very quick stops in Oklahoma City, Denver, Grand Junction (which is where the above photo is from – Colorado National Monument’s Rim Rock Drive), through Salt Lake City, and on to my first destination of Portland, Oregon!
Tonight kicks off the World Domination Summit here in Portland, and I can’t WAIT!
Next up is Seattle, Washington for some vacation time with family (in addition to the family we are visiting in Portland right now). Later in July, I’ll be speaking at Viewfinder Day at BlogHer in Chicago, and teaching at Team-X Fight Club in Denver.
I will be updating the “Tour” page on the site with cities that I am available for sessions in — if you want to set up a session with me, just let me know! Some of the dates are already taken by people who have contacted me over the past year asking that I let them know if I’m ever “in their area”.
Want to just meet up and have coffee? I’d love that too!
- You can follow along with my adventure on the road over at Avenger of Sexiness, my personal blog.
- If you want to set up a session in Houston once I’ve returned, contact me and we will get your session all set up! (Please be patient if it takes me a day or two to respond – being on the road sometimes limits my internet access as I learned in the middle of nowhere, Kansas.)
- If you want to set up a session on the road – GREAT! Contact me and we will make arrangements for that as well!
- If you’re going to be at the World Domination Summit or BlogHer, please SAY HELLO!
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- The Photographer’s Planner from Colorvale – a Review - February 3, 2016
- Why Personal Storytelling is Critical On Your Business Blog - January 24, 2016
- What Photographers Can Learn About Selling Online from the Car Industry - January 21, 2016