Now that we have talked about how I handle In-Person Sales Sessions, the timing could not be better to share with you that the Preveal app is on sale! Purchase it between now & May 24, 2013 and receive $25 off of the normal price.
Preveal brings the power of showing your clients their images on their walls to your iPad. With easy step-by-step instructions, your clients gather photographs of the places in their home that they would like wall art (or you go to their home and take the photos for them), and you can then show your clients exactly how the photographs will look in their home. You can show them a variety of wall gallery collections as well as showing them how single large outwork pieces will look. Ever had that client that wondered if an 8×10 print would look great over their fireplace? Now you can show them that it is too small, and what size will be more appropriate.
To go along with Preveal, make sure you get a copy of DesignAglow’s free guide for clients to photograph their home for the wall displays. The educational guide “teaches your clients how to take a well composed, properly scaled image of their home’s future wall gallery location.”
Not only is the app on sale, but Preveal is hosting a giveaway as well! You can enter to win a chance at over $1000 in prizes, including a chance to win a mentoring session with me! To enter, visit the Preveal blog and follow the instructions for the contest.
The goodies that are up in the contest that you could win?
- Portrait Legal Forms Bundle from Rachel Brenke – The LawTog – $329 Value
- Six Week Photography Marketing Bootcamp Ebook from The Modern Tog – $29 Value
- The Photographer’s SEO Book from Photographers-SEO.com – $39 Value
- Free Price List Critique with Joy Vertz – $245
- Free Mentoring Session with Christine Tremoulet – $300 Value
- Free 11×14 Frame + Print from Beach Bungalow Frame Company – $65 Value
- Photocrati WordPress Theme from Photocrati – $89 Value
- $50 iTunes Gift Card from Preveal – $50 Value
(Not currently available for purchase – the only way to get this great resource right now is to win it!)
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- The Annual BIG Black Friday List For Photographers – 2014! - November 23, 2014
- The Business Lesson to be Learned from Lafanda Quee - November 22, 2014
- How to Run a Black Friday Sale Without Hurting Your Business! - November 20, 2014