I’m currently in Pennsylvania. Instead of you having to keep up with what I’m doing on social media or blog posts, I’ve created this page so you can see in one quick glance what I’m currently up to. It will be updated frequently.
- I will be speaking at the Dynamic Images Conference in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania on Sunday, March 26, 2017.
- I returned to WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) in February to speak on using the power of story in your branding.
- I went from WPPI to California for the Dad 2.0 Summit; my first time as an attendee, no camera in hand!
- In March I will head to another photography conference to speak about the power of story in your branding along with information on blogging. Details coming soon!
- The Life Boss will have another round of episodes coming in Spring 2017 – you can find all the episodes in The Life Boss category. The are available on iTunes, Stitcher & Google Play.
- Blogging Brilliantly For Your Business: 30 Days to Dominate Your Market remains in the Top 100 on Amazon! It is available in both Paperback & Kindle format, and it is also available here on my site if you prefer a signed copy.
- Heart Update: no news is good news, right? Other than the usual annoyances from my meds (my short term memory is horrible), I’m doing quite well. I continue with my mission to educate others about heart disease. Did you know that 50% of us will have heart disease by the time we are 60 years old? The time to treat it is NOW; this is not an old person’s disease, it is incurable, and the cause of it is unknown.
Work with Me:
- One-on-one: I currently have one space available for long-term one-on-one business strategy clients. I take a limit of five clients, so availability is very rare. Please contact me if you would like to set up a session to discuss your needs and how I can help you.
- Strategy Sessions: I am adding additional strategy sessions to my schedule at this time for booking. Available in both a 90 minute session and a half-day intensive, these are perfect for when you need help with a specific project or problem in your business. Contact me to check availability and book yours.
- Wedding Professional Association is a membership community that includes access to my original Blogging Brilliantly course, along with a forum, guest speakers, and more.
- I am looking forward to booking more speaking engagements in 2017, from conferences to local meetings. I am also open to guest spots on podcasts & webinars. Please contact me if you would like to discuss working together.
My /now page was inspired by the /now page movement by Derek Sivers (on Twitter at @nownownow). It’s a page with information about what I’m up to now. You should make one too.
Last Updated: March 22, 2016 at 4:14pm.
17 replies on “What I'm Doing Now”
Cool! Love the idea – and good luck on your trips!
Mike Tremoulet liked this on Facebook.
Stephanie Ostermann liked this on Facebook.
Lynette Young liked this on Facebook.
Allison Rouble liked this on Facebook.
Renee Groskreutz liked this on Facebook.
Michelle To liked this on Facebook.
Gretchen Tremoulet liked this on Facebook.
Dineen Pashoukos Wasylik liked this on Facebook.
Hani Shaabi liked this on Facebook.
Sarah Gabbart liked this on Facebook.
Joey Schultz liked this on Facebook.
Joanne Witt liked this on Facebook.
Heather J. MacKenzie liked this on Facebook.
Jillian Todd liked this on Facebook.
Susan Schenk liked this on Facebook.
Joel Gratcyk liked this on Facebook.