I think I was the first vendor that Erika called after she & Jason got engaged. She was a bridesmaid in Lauren & Dante’s wedding — she actually ended the night by giving Elaine her shoes! — and she said that as soon as she got engaged she had to have us. When she told me the date, it turned out that it was my birthday — but before I could tell her that, she told me that it was her birthday too! She said she had always wanted to have her wedding on her birthday, and really? I could not have spent my birthday with a more adorable couple!
Their wedding was two weeks after Hurricane Ike hit Houston. By that time, most of Houston had the power restored (my own power had just come back on the day before), but Indian Summer Lodge still had no power when the big day came around! We were all so worried that it would be too hot – but it wasn’t. I think everyone kept telling Erika that it was all just meant to be! There may not have been any air conditioning or lights, but the weather was gorgeous, Indian Summer Lodge took such great care of everyone, and it was an absolutely perfect day!
Below are a few of my favorite photos from the wedding day — be sure to check out the slideshow at the end of the post! (Or go here to watch it on the slideshow page!)
All the bridesmaids signed the champagne cork! Flower photograph by Elaine.
More awesome photographs by Elaine!
Select play to watch the slideshow to see even more of their beautiful day!
I highly recommend all of the vendors that Erika & Jason used:
– Venue: Indian Summer Lodge (Located in the Heights.)
– Caterer / Day-of Coordinator: Candy Massoud of Massoud Catering – 281-304-9924
– Wedding Dress by Allure, from Venturas Bridal
– Bridesmaid dresses by B2, from Venturas Bridal
– Grooms / Groomsmen attire by Stephen Geoffrey Suit, rented from Affinity & The Tux Shop
– Hair and Make up by Brandi Groves, Master Hair Design in Spring, Texas
– Rehearsal dinner at Wunsche Bros. Cafe in Old Town Spring
– Wedding Cake by Jenny Abke
– Flowers by Mary McCarthey of The Blooming Idea – 281-465-4288
– DJ – Complete Music – 281-379-1057
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- Stop Focusing on the Wrong Numbers to Grow Your Business - August 24, 2016
- What if Your Boss Made You Talk About Your Business? - August 22, 2016
- The Life Boss Podcast Episode 13 – Parijat Deshpande - July 26, 2016