As we are about to spend time talking about workflow and In Person Sales, the timing of the launch of the Easy Client and Money Manager by Jamie Swanson of The Modern Tog couldn’t be more perfect! This easy-to-use Excel workbook organizes your money and your client workflow all in one convenient place!
I’ve talked to many photographers over the years that guess at what their sales averages are, how much profit they are making, or any number of profit related questions. I don’t know about you, but I didn’t start my photography business so I could spend time crunching numbers. That is definitely NOT my specialty!
When Jamie first talked about doing this with Excel, I was not so sure. Excel is not my thing, but Jamie is a spreadsheet guru. She has worked hard to create this system to help you keep track of the financials related to your studio. With the PDF, it is all laid out and easy to follow along and use. I’m converted! I can use Excel like this!
There are many other software solutions out there that do similar things, but this is a simple and effective option, and it is one low cost instead of monthly payments. You will receive the Excel Workbook, the User Guide (a super-detailed PDF) and several how-to videos will get you up to speed in no time! If you forget something, there are reminders throughout the workbook that help keep you on track.
It Isn’t Just About Accounting
This workbook is so much more than just a simple spreadsheet. You’ll be able to:
- Keep track of each sale and expense in one easy place
- Get a snapshot of your income & expenses at any time, allowing you to make smart business decisions
- Make filing Sales & Use Tax reports a breeze, as you’ll have everything you need in one convenient place, right at the click of a button
- Create invoices & track sales with ease all from within the workbook
- Never forget important details about a client using the Client database
- Track your client workflow so that everything gets done on time, giving you satisfied clients that refer you to their friends.
- Keep track of networking efforts with vendors by adding notes & reminders so that you never forget to follow up
- Easily track your business mileage and equipment sold throughout the year
There is also a BONUS Reminder worksheet, which will keep you from forgetting important things throughout your year, such as reminding clients when payments are due, avoiding late fees by paying expenses on time, and tracking client birthdays & anniversaries.
Normally $129, right now through April 18, 2013 you can get all this for only $89! Get your copy of the Easy Client and Money Manager today!
Purchase the Bundle with The Photographer’s Pricing Guide Workbook
The Photographer’s Pricing Guide Workbook is the perfect companion to the Easy Client & Money Manager as it will help you learn exactly how much you need to be charging to make your desired profit goals. No more guessing at what you should be doing!
Right now you can get both the Photographer’s Pricing Guide Workbook ($99 value) and Easy Client & Money Manager ($129 value) for only $139. That’s a savings of $89! After the launch period is over on April 18, 2013, the bundled price will be $189. So get them both now before the price increases!
Is the Easy Client & Money Manager Right for Me?
Do you dread dealing with the financials of your business? Have no clue where you are at financially? Then this is definitely something you should look in to using. Jamie has a number of reasons that you should consider it listed on the Easy Client and Money Manager page. Best part? It comes with a 14 Day Money-Back Guarantee! See the site for all the details.
Requirements for the Easy Client & Money Manager
This workbook does require Excel. It will not work properly with other software like Open Office. It will appear to work correctly, but the complexity of some of the formulas will be broken.
You also need to be in the United States; this version is optimized for the United States and its tax laws. They hope to release a version for other countries (such as the UK, Australia, and Canada) in the future.
Would I recommend it?
ABSOLUTELY. I wouldn’t be writing about it here if I didn’t. I will still be using ShootQ for my client management system, where I keep my contracts and client details, and ShootQ automates my invoicing. Where this fits in for me is tracking financial information; ShootQ only captures a portion of that for me. With this, I can track so much more and get a better snapshot of where my business is at financially. The Easy Client and Money Manager will be a huge asset to tracking your financials and your clients, and will make up for the cost with the huge profits you will be making in no time!
Disclosure: I was provided with a free review copy of the Easy Client & Money Manager. It is freakin’ AMAZING. This review is my personal opinion, I wasn’t told what to write. The links in this review are affiliate links and using them helps keep me pay for my gluten-free red velvet cupcake habit. YUM.
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- Back, Back, Back it Up! (Backup Your Blog, That Is!) Day 13 – 30 Days to Awesomize Your Blog - September 19, 2014
- Creating Your Ideal Client Avatar! Day 12 – 30 Days to Awesomize Your Blog - September 18, 2014
- Using Google Analytics to Build Your Blog Editorial Calendar – Day 11 – 30 Days to Awesomize Your Blog - September 18, 2014