Not even a hurricane could stop Leah & Ryan’s wedding from taking place! I don’t have internet access to post photos on the blog here yet, but I will as soon as I do. Meanwhile, the first round of proofs from the wedding are already online!
– Select the “Clients” link on any page on this site.
– Create an account using your email address and your own unique password.
– The access code for their gallery is Ryan’s last name.
– Be sure to use the “Add to Favorites” feature to easily find your favorite images later on!
I’ll update this post with photos when I get back to Houston, and the rest of the photos will be online at that time too!
On a personal note, my family & home are fine. My husband was in the Netherlands for work, and was due to return on Sunday to Houston – the day after Hurricane Ike hit. His flight was cancelled, and since I was already in New Iberia, I suggested that he fly to New Orleans instead and I would meet up with him here. My son was in Houston with my parents throughout the storm, but they had power back by Sunday night, and phone service back by Tuesday. Mike & I stayed in New Orleans through today (Wednesday), and are leaving for Houston as soon as I hit publish on this post.
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- Stop Focusing on the Wrong Numbers to Grow Your Business - August 24, 2016
- What if Your Boss Made You Talk About Your Business? - August 22, 2016
- The Life Boss Podcast Episode 13 – Parijat Deshpande - July 26, 2016