Boudoir season is upon us! Not just Christmas, but all the way through Valentine’s Day! So I am kicking off the latest round of specials that will cover both! All sessions are available at your home, the hotel of your choice* -or- at the studio! These rates are good for shoots any time in 2009 -or- 2010!
All right, lets get to the good stuff!
Sweet & Sassy Session! $250
1 hour photo shoot, up to 3 outfits photographed, one of which can be just a white sheet. (Value: $350)
Pretty, Pretty, Pictures Session! $350
2 hour photo shoot, up to 6 outfits plus the white sheet for those soft, intimate poses. (Value: $700)
Now that we’ve taken the photographs, what would you like to do with them? Pick your Add-Ons!
Featured Add On: I Want to be a Calendar Girl! NEW for Holiday, 2009!
First we do the session – choose from either one above. Then you pick 12 images, I carefully retouch them, and we make a 2010 calendar for your sweetie! By the way, the calendar company lets you start with -any- month, so if you want to do this for Valentine’s Day, just start with February or March! Making it for a birthday gift or your wedding? Have the start date be later in the year!
Special Price: $100
We’ve Got What You Want! MORE Add Ons!
- 20 page coffee table book – $150 – 10×10 in size, in our artistic layout of one image per page to showcase your beauty, with a leather cover in black, brown or red.
- 30 page coffee table book (because sometimes, 20 images isn’t enough!) – $250 – 10×10 in size, in our artistic layout of one image per page to showcase your beauty, with a leather cover in black, brown or red.
- DVD of your choice of 12 images from the session – $100. Images are retouched high-resolution files with print release to make your own calendar or other project
- DVD of all final images from your session – $100. Images are high-resolution files with a print release. (Note: no special extra polish retouching will be done to the images.)
- You can always order prints from our secure Online Gallery as well!
Know Someone Extra Nice? Give Them Something Naughty!
Sometimes you want it ALL. This special has been *so* popular over the past year, we’ve decided to continue it!
1-2 hour photo shoot at the studio, in your home, or at a hotel of your choice.* No limit on the outfits you wear.
10×10 or 8×8 coffee table album with leather cover and 30 pages. Album will feature the artistic layout of one image per page, showcasing your beauty!
Options available to upgrade your album to the top of the line albums that we offer, and you can always add more pages to your book – be sure to check out the options at your session!
DVD of all final images from your session with a print release, delivered with your album.
The DVD will also include the 30 retouched image files featured in your album! You get it all!
The top of the line package, at a very special price! $900 (normally $1700 for weekdays, $1800 for weekend sessions!)
Most sessions are available during the week, with limited weekend sessions available. 50% of your selected package price is due at the time of booking to hold your date; the balance is due 1 week before your session.
Prices do not include applicable sales tax.
* Hotel and travel outside of the greater Houston area not included in fee.
Not limited to Houston sessions! – Live somewhere else? I would love to come visit you there. Travel costs vary, but I’m happy to consider *anything*! We need to talk! Have a few friends that would be interested in a shoot as well? Contact me and we can organize a boudoir party! Already in the works – a trip to Philadelphia in early 2010! Where else should I go? Just tell me!
Ready to book your session? Let me know!
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- The Photographer’s Planner from Colorvale – a Review - February 3, 2016
- Why Personal Storytelling is Critical On Your Business Blog - January 24, 2016
- What Photographers Can Learn About Selling Online from the Car Industry - January 21, 2016